Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A última do alinhamento final...

Unexpected Lift-Off
I will let you down if i try to convince myself and stay

Time will prove i'm right and if i'm not, i will drift and go away

I am so afraid, i won't try to work this through

This heart of mine, this soul of mine, they need you

I don't know what to think of your love
This could mean it's the end of our love

I know oh so well and i'll make the same mistake again
Blinded by your eyes, it's the truth that brought us to the end
I am not afraid, i will try and work this through
This heart of mine, this soul of mine, they love you

I don't know what to think of your love
This could mean it's the end of our love

All my Love, all my Truth, I can see
That we are meant to Be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esta é uma "parceria"! A par do "Where I long to be", mostra os amores e dissabores do mais velho sentimento, os dois lados de uma só face:o Amor. A música em si traduz a confirmação de que do Caos (re)nascem estrelas e o mais rhizomático (enquanto filosofia de pensamento) é que ambas acabam com frases que elevam exactamente a mesma intenção, sentimento e espírito.

Morning_Theft said...

Olha a destinatária da canção! Seja bem aparecida e volte sempre... :)