Sunday, July 15, 2007

Videos - Rhizome @ Santiago Alquimista

Infinite + The World As It Used To Be



A song that fills both our hearts
A reminder of (our) truth
Like a life that has born
Something lit inside of me

Can I be with you?

The beauty that sprung form you
(in that) magical moment
You stole all of my tears
In your night theft

Can I be with you?

You made me smile…


I am here, let’s go away and maybe we can share the light of day
I found the sea in your eyes once again, I am so alive

Yeah, come with me, I’ll show you how to see
The world as it used to be

Funny how we lost track of all the things, that meant something
I remember how it felt to be free, I was so alive

Contradições



Amor, palavra pura que nos turva a razão
Quem não a sente não a diz do coração
Fica perdida para lá da emoção

Amor, um sentimento que nos faz querer voar
Quem não entende é quem vai saber amar
Contradições que vão um dia terminar

Quero entender
Quero alcançar
Só para perceber
Só para te Amar

Your Eyes



It's a new step for me
A new self to be
But in the end it's me

I'll forget without regret
I will have to face the fact
You're the one I never met

And i came to this conclusion
Cause i was forced to realize
It's all one big illusion
I'll open my eyes
Your eyes are lies

I will walk without you

Express



Lying there on the bed with you as a company
All of my feelings inside and i just couldn't see
The purest little girl lit the flame of my soul
The purest little girl gave a meaning to this world

Here i live, here i feel, here i love you
Here i dream, here i see, the perfect view

It's all so clear now, i've got nothing to hide
Alone i can dream with you by my side
The purest little girl made it all worthwhile
The purest little girl showed me how to smile

And as i go forward i continue to discover you
You're the box with that magic life... forever.

No comments: