Sunday, July 09, 2006

Free

(a pedido dos malucos do Fígado...)

And I fear in this straight up life, built myself in deny
And I’ve never faced in my life, but all your children survived
And I gave you the fatal stand, fear your feelings inside
Fast and faster, the fastest reward, fast and fast in deny

I’m free, to recover things that I’ve left aside
Free, and I know it is my self own pride
Free, to stay alive (2x)

And you fear all your feelings
Keep your fear all inside
You must free and forget it
You were built in deny…

Free…

2 comments:

Shôtôr said...

Assim sim!
Agora já posso cantarolar e quiçá assobiar durante o free!

Anonymous said...

Eu sei que este post já foi escrito há anos, mas só hoje é que eu ouvi a música e estou ESTUPEFACTA! É linda, espectacular.! Tou agarrada a ela! :D